Sports Program After Obesity Operations
Walking half an hour to an hour a day, and you can divide the hour of walking throughout the day, and the number of steps can be calculated by means of sports watches
The importance of walking:
- Avoid leg clots
- Stimulate the metabolism processes to burn calories
- Improving the psychological state after the operation
- Aerobic sports are started for an hour 6 days a week, during which the heart rate accelerates and the body sweats. Like:
- Running on an electric walk. Using a bicycle. Swimming. The oval optic bike.
- An initial 250 calories are burned per hour and increased according to capacity to 500 calories per hour.
- In addition to the second month program, resistance sports are added two days a week and include weightlifting to the appropriate extent, and the goal is to maintain the body’s muscle mass.